In any case, we inform you that ACTIVATE SPORTS CLUB is responsible for the cookies and the processing of data obtained from third-party cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of treatment in relation to the information collected.
DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
What is a cookie: Cookies are small files that are stored on the device you use to navigate the Internet and may capture information about how often you visit the website, your browsing preferences, the information you are interested on. What allows us improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; can not harm your computer / user device, if they are enabled in the browser settings, help us identify and resolve possible malfunctions.
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize. The set of “cookies” helps us improve our website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful our users and which are not.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
1. Types of cookies as the entity that manages it
Depending on who the entity operating the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the user-requested service is provided.
– Third Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is the data obtained through cookies.
2. Types of cookies as the length of time they remain activated
Depending on the length of time that remain active in the terminal equipment can be distinguished:
– Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
Are often used to store information that only worth preserving for the service requested by the user only once (for example a list of products purchased).
– Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type of data which are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several year period.
3. Types of cookies by purpose
According to the purpose for which the data collected through the cookies are addressed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application platform and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing store content for broadcast or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
– Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria on the user’s terminal, eg, language, browser type through which access service, the locale from which you access the service.
– Cookies analysis: are those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the web sites you are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web sites and application or platform for profiling of user navigation of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on the website, application or platform to provide the service requested based on criteria as the edited content or frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on the website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
The website uses Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an organization whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
By using this site consents to the treatment of your information by Google in the manner and for the aforementioned purposes.
COOKIES FOR ANALYSIS
NAME OF COOKIE: analytics.js
PURPOSE: Statistical data on the website
PROVIDER: Google, Inc.
De esta manera, las cookies de análisis pueden ser utilizadas para reconocerle en visitas sucesivas, para obtener información acerca de la fecha y hora de su última visita, medir algunos parámetros de tráfico dentro del propio sitio web, y estimar el número de visitas realizadas, de manera que podamos enfocar y ajustar los servicios de forma más efectiva. Estas cookies se utilizan para recopilar información acerca de cómo los visitantes usan nuestra web, elaborar informes y para ayudarnos a mejorar la web. Las cookies recopilan información de forma anónima, incluyendo el número de visitantes a la web, desde qué página web han llegado los visitantes a nuestra web y las páginas que visitaron.
ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES. MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES:
As an additional safeguard, the registration of cookies may be subject to your acceptance during the installation or update of browser used, and this acceptance may be revoked at any time through the configuration options available for content and privacy. Most browsers allow you to turn a private way by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser this private way, you can have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and different names of this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate; Safari 2 and higher: Private Browsing; Opera 10.5 and above: Private Browsing; FireFox 3.5 and above: Private Browsing; Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito.
Important: Please read the help section of your browser to learn more about how to turn the “private mode” carefully. You can still visit our website but your browser is in “private mode”, although browsing of our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not function properly.
USER CONFIGURATION COOKIES TO AVOID
So, you can block cookies through the browser configuration tools or you can set your browser to warn you when a server wants a cookie:
a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu option. Internet Options. Privacy. Configuration. To learn more visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
b) If you use Firefox, in the Tools menu option. Options. Privacy. Cookies. To learn more visit: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
c) If you use Chrome, in the Options section. Advanced. Privacy. To learn more visit: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
d) If you use Opera, the Privacy and Security option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
CONSENT / REVOCATION AND DISPOSAL OF COOKIES
The storage and processing of information obtained due to a technical purpose, the purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication by an electronic communications network, as well as to carry out the provision of services of information society expressly requested by the registered user.
For more information about behavioral advertising and tips on managing preferences, you can enter the website that created the Spain IAB (International Advertising Bureau – Spain): http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es.
Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this site must carry the right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives, can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers mentioned.
In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company store cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law compels this effect. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. For information on using that Google gives to cookies we attach this link: https://www.google.es/intl/es-ES/policies/technologies/cookies/.
POLICY UPDATES COOKIES
ACTIVATE SPORTS CLUB may modify this Policy Cookies based on laws, regulations or, in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so that the Users are advised to regularly visit requirements. This policy has been established on july 13, 2015.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, will be communicated to users through the web. For any questions about this policy cookies please contact us.